Bye Bye Back Pain!
This is the most effective exercise-based back pain relief program you will ever complete. It will work for muscular imbalances, herniated discs, sacro-iliac instability, and stenosis. Starts Monday, January 16, 2017.
Your satisfaction is my guarantee, or your money back.
You don't have to live with back pain!
Learn how to find a neutral pelvis and strengthen your functional core. Gain more usable strength through proper breathing, correct form, and full body exercises including Pilates and bodyweight training.
Do the right exercises, at the right time, in the right way.
Throughout this program, we will be focused on safe and effective exercises that will help your back, as well as improving general strength, flexibility, and muscle tone. You’ll see the pre-pilates, modified pilates, and bodyweight strength workout moves that I use with all of my Back Pain clients.
If you follow the program, I guarantee that your back will feel better in 6 weeks!
In addition to less back pain, you can expect to see an increase in energy, better posture, and much more! Read the testimonials below to hear what my clients are saying about my Back Pain programs.
My Bye Bye Back Pain program will start on Monday, January 16, 2017. You will be added to a private Facebook group to learn the workout routines, and other pertinent information on January 16.
If you are ready to commit to this 6-week program, register below! Again, your satisfaction is my guarantee, or your money back.
The 6-week online training program will start on Monday, January 16.
What can you expect from this new on line program?
- Convenient multi-week program that fits your busy schedule.
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goals.
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost options you’ll find (only $249 total).
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a Pilates expert and trainer with over years of success!
Here’s how it works:
- Six-week on line training program starting on January 16.
- You will be expected to follow a 5-day per week, 15-30 minutes per day, workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workouts will include breathing exercises, pilates, and bodyweight training.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms and waivers before the program begins.
- Participants will be required to do daily check-ins with me via email or Facebook group.
- The training program is payable via cash, check, or PayPal ($249 total).
Please register for the training program using the button below. I am only accepting the first 50 people who register and several spots have already been filled. The price is $249. Use the button below to pay and register.
Within 48 hours after you register, I will send you the health and liability waiver forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of the program. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
To pay using cash or check, or to ask any questions, call (347) 462-6932 or email using this form:
Read what current clients are saying about my Back Pain Program:
"Working with Lynda, I can’t tell you how much she has helped me with my bad back. Her pilates and fitness program compliments my yoga practice. No matter how crooked I wake up in the morning her affect is remarkable, Lynda has become a must on my list."
I had the great fortune of finding my way to Lynda several months after my third back operation. I was terribly deconditioned and in desperate need of building a solid foundation that would allow me to recover enough strength to begin to recover what I had lost so many years earlier because of the problems caused by lower back disc compression and stenosis. Nothing was forced other than impressing the need to be committed to the program and to trust that it would work with time. The results came pretty quickly with strength returning to my legs and to my core within two weeks of starting the program Lynda laid out for both our in-person sessions and for my work at home.