Marketing 101 for Trainers is a 3-part workshop series led by Lynda Lippin that will teach you how to increase your value in a very crowded fitness marketplace.
- How can you distinguish yourself in this crowded marketplace?
- How can you make more money, increase your quality client base, and shine in your field?
- Have you dreamed about working overseas?
- Wonder what skill set you need to have to land a great job inside or outside of the US?
- And finally, have you ever wondered how to attract and maintain steady, standing, high income clients?
Learn how in this 3 part Workshop series, where each month at Real Pilates Lynda will take on an important aspect of business and marketing for personal trainers and pilates teachers.
If this is your first time visiting Real Pilates, use code LLGIFT at checkout and you will receive a lovely welcome gift when you check in!
Episode 1 - Teaching Out of Your Comfort ZoneWednesday, April 30, 3:00 – 4:30pmThere is a lot of call for trainers who will travel. This travel can be domestic or international, and includes subbing in other studios or in hotels/resorts, making outcalls of any kind (to hotels, private homes, or to train ann entire family), picking up traveling clients or short-term residents, and traveling with a client. We will also discuss how to find overseas positions, including issues regarding work visas, relocation, temp work, and the dangers of “working fitness vacations”.