Panax Ginseng from Buddha's Herbs
What good is Ginseng?
- May Fight Viral Infections – Research has shown that Ginseng may have the ability to act as an “adaptogen” prolonging life by combating viral infections such as a cold or a flu
- Reduces Stress – Ginseng is used to both stimulate and relax the nervous system and increase capillary circulation in the brain to decrease the effects of Stress.
- Lowers Blood Sugar and Cholesterol – Panax Ginseng has been shown to lower blood levels of both Sugar and Cholesterol, therefore it may help treat Type-2 Diabetes and High Cholesterol.
- Physical and Mental Performance – People who take ginseng feel more alert. Asian ginseng helps improve mental performance, concentration memory and other measures.
- Fights against Cancer – Studies suggest that Asian Ginseng may reduce the risk of some types of Cancers. Women have traditionally used Panax Ginseng to help with Breast Cancer and prevent ovarian cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer and skin cancer.
- Helps Erectile Dysfunction - Men popularly use Panax Ginseng to aid in erectile dysfunction. Ginseng helps increase sperm count as well as motility.
Here is my take on ginseng, with an overview of all possible side effects. You can read a transcript of the panax ginseng video here.
Try Panax Ginseng
Be on the lookout here in July for a giveaway that will include one bottle of 100mg Panax Ginseng from Buddha's Herbs!