Join Lynda Lippin for a Reiki I Class on Saturday, November 15 11am-2pm in NYC's Upper West Side
I love to teach Reiki!
In the Usui Reiki I class you will learn the history of Reiki, receive a traditional attunement to Reiki, and learn to treat yourself and others.
Traditional Usui Reiki begins as a self-practice. The daily self practice, which takes about 20 minutes, will help you stay calm, become more balanced, and move through your life with greater ease.
Usui Reiki can also be done as a treatment for others, using the same principles as the self-practice. Reiki will help others feel better, sleep better, and generally be more balanced. And when you give Reiki, you get Reiki at the same time!
Reiki is great for pain relief, better sleep, greater relaxation, and better focus.
Reiki causes no harm, is non-invasive, and can even be done without touching someone at all in infectious disease scenarios.
Best of all, Reiki is super easy to learn and practice!
In this short but sweet class you will:
- learn the history of Reiki and definitions
- receive a Reiki I attunement from Reiki Master Lynda Lippin
- learn the protocols for Reiki self-practice and treatments on others
- practice giving and receiving Reiki yourself, one-to-one, and in a group
- upon completion you will receive a .pdf file of your Reiki I (first degree) certificate
Location - 91st and Broadway, NY, NY
Cost = $150.00
I require a $50 non-refundable deposit via Paypal to hold your spot in the class.
This class is full. If you are interested in future classes, please leave a comment.