Are You Ready to Pull Yourself In and up?
What Makes In and Up Diastasis Repair Different?
You are a busy Mom, who takes care of everybody.
You love your children, but you wish you had your old body back.
You deserve to feel and look your best after pregnancy! Even years after your pregnancy.
But you have a diastasis recti and nothing seems to help. Abdominal exercises just seem to make things worse, and high intensity cardio makes you feel terrible.
Insurance won't cover the repair surgery, and wearing an elastic wrap all the time seems excessive.
You need a solution. Something sustainable and effective, that won’t take up hours out of your week or require equipment that you have no space or money for.
You need the In and Up Online Diastasis Repair Program!
Through In and Up you will learn how to check your own diastasis.
You will understand what movements to avoid and why.
You will learn which exercises are the best for closing your diastasis, and how to do them correctly.
You will gain both strength and flexibility.
You will pull yourself together!
In addition to a smaller Diastasis Recti, expect to see an increase in energy, less back and neck pain, more bladder control, and much more!
The next round of In and Up Diastasis Repair starts on Monday, December 11.
My online programs fill up fast, so don’t miss out! Once the program is full, I will close the doors until the next round. So grab your spot, before they are all gone!
After several abdominal surgeries in my 20s & 30s, I had compromised abdominals and pelvic floor dysfunction.
Pilates helped to a point, but I still spent more time being uncomfortable than I wanted, and I didn't like the way I looked.
When I learned how to apply correct breathing and positioning to Pilates and other exercises, my abs started to come together.
And when I started to teach my clients what I learned, their gaps also started to close.
Do the right exercises, at the right time, in the right way, and your abs will pull together!
Throughout this program, we will be focused on safe and effective exercises that will fix your diastasis, as well as improving general strength, flexibility, and muscle tone. You’ll see the pre-pilates, modified pilates, and bodyweight strength workout moves that I use with all of my Diastasis Recti clients.
What can you expect from In and Up Online Diastasis Repair Program?
- Convenient multi-week program that fits your busy schedule.
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goals.
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you should expect from me, a Pilates expert and trainer with over 27 years of success!
Here’s how it works:
- Six-week on line training program starting on December 11.
- You will be expected to follow a 15-30 minute, 4 day per week online workout plan that may include written workouts and videos.
- Exercises are appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workouts include breathing exercises, pilates fundamentals and mat exercises, and bodyweight training.
- Participants will pay in advance and fill out all health forms and waivers before the program begins.
- Participants will do daily check-ins with me via email or Facebook group.
- The training program is payable via PayPal ($199 total).